While we have been overwhelmed by the positive response to A Glove of Their Own’s story, we are equally inspired by the response to this movement. Our goal to raise awareness, as well as funds and equipment, is already being realized and we are just beginning. Since the release of "A Glove of Their Own", we have received many e-mails from people who would like to help, but are not sure how. Here are some of ideas to help you join our team and… play the game forward.
- Your school can earn $3 for every book sold. Request a form from Bob Salomon via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share the book and its message with everyone you know. By simply telling friends, family, and co-workers about the story and our mission, you become an MVP to kids who play without.
- Purchase a copy of A Glove of Their Own and a donation is made to three organizations, Good Sports, Pitch In For Baseball, and Sports Gift, so they can collect or purchase sports equipment for kids who would otherwise go without.
- Donate your old sports equipment to Pitch In For Baseball, Sports Gift, or a local organization.
- Check out their sites and make a cash donation to Good Sports, Pitch In For Baseball, or Sports Gift.
- Organize a local sports equipment collection drive. This can be done over a short period of time or it can become an ongoing part of your school or organization’s athletic program. (And just think what you can do with all of that extra space in your garage!)
- Advertise A Glove of Their Own to your group’s members and community and earn $3.00 for every copy ordered by your organization’s members. We will gladly donate $3.00/book sold to organizations that wish to promote the book to their members and communities. It helps us spread the message, raises funds for our three designated charities, and raises funds for your organization. Simply contact me, Bob Salomon at AGOTOTELLUS@AOL.COM and I will give you a code to share with your group. You simply advertise A Glove of Their Own and have your members use the special code as they checkout at www.franklinmasonpress.com. A $3.00 donation is made for all books you sell directly or through the Franklin Mason Press website when the code is used at checkout. There are no fees or quotas and organizations never handle the books or need to be involved with shipping. We can even include links to your organization on our website, sharing your message with our thousands of visitors.
Our team is growing everyday and we would be honored to have you join in any of these capacities. No matter how you choose to help, whether it is by purchasing the book for your child or a child you love, telling others about it or donating your equipment, or time, you will be touching the life of a child. Read the book to a child or class and discuss ways they can make the world a little better. And most importantly, never miss an opportunity… to play the game forward.
Please download both forms below to use "A GLOVE OF THEIR OWN" as a fundraiser for you School/PTA. We give back $3.00 for every book sold,back to your school.
Note: You need a PDF reader to view these files. Click here to download it it for free.